AAA Testifies at Senate Hearing on Gas Prices
(WASHINGTON, July 16, 2013) AAA’s Chris Plaushin (director, federal relations) is testifying before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee today during a hearing “to explore the effects of ongoing changes in domestic oil production, refining and distribution on U.S. gasoline and fuel prices.” Chris Plaushin’s testimony is available here.
- AAA CEO Urges Suspension of E15 Gasoline Sales in Testimony to Congress
- Suspend Sale of E15 Gasoline
- New E15 Gasoline May Damage Vehicles and Cause Consumer Confusion
- AAA Monthly Gas Price Report: February 2013 Trends and March Outlook
- AAA Monthly Gas Price Report: January 2013 Trends and February Outlook