MEDIA ADVISORY: AAA 2013 Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Forecast
2013 AAA THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAVEL FORECAST
NEWS CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 20, 2013
WHAT:AAA will release its annual Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Forecast during a news conference at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013.
- How will the current state of the economy affect travel during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend?
- How many people will travel and what mode of transportation will they use?
- What will be the busiest days in the air and on the roadways?
- Will fuel prices have an impact on Americans traveling during the holiday?
- Are costs for hotel rooms, rental cars and airline tickets up or down?
- How much will travelers spend and how far will they travel?
WHO:Marshall L. Doney, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, AAA
WHEN:Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013 10:00 a.m. EST
WHERE:Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Upper Concourse, Door 6, at north end of Terminal C
(Adjacent to the glass wall where the media outlets are located)
Please contact the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Public Affairs Office at (703) 417-8370 to make arrangements for parking live media trucks. All other vehicles must park in the garages or economy lot.
- 34.1 Million Traveling for Labor Day Says AAA, Highest Since Recession Driven Decline
- AAA Travel Offers Tips to Finding the Perfect Place to Stay on Your Next Vacation
- AAA Predicts Gasoline to Cost Less in 2013
- Gas Prices: AAA’s Fuel Gauge Report | February 25, 2013
- Gas Prices: AAA’s Fuel Gauge Report | July 8, 2013