AAA is committed to honoring the privacy of users of this website, which includes any personally identifiable information. AAA will use any information collected to better understand its users’ needs and provide better service. In addition, AAA will use the information it gathers to improve the content of this website. If any personally identifiable information has been volunteered, AAA may use that information to notify users about updates to the website. Personally identifiable information will not be shared with or sold to any other organizations for commercial purposes.
Below is a list of non-volunteered information that will be collected automatically when visiting the AAA NewsRoom:
- • The referrer (the site visited prior to entering the AAA NewsRoom).
- • The IP address of the workstation.
- • Date and time logged in and out.
- • Pages visited while on our site.
- • Time spent on each page.
- • Files downloaded.
- • Criteria used when searching.
To avoid any solicitations from AAA as a result of visiting this website, please send an email or write to:
AAA Public Relations
Attn: AAA NewsRoom Manager
1000 AAA Drive, MS 75
Heathrow, FL 32746
- No users available